• Over Korean brows. I’m sure this kind of detail is something you’re terribly interested in. I’m now going for bolder, slightly arched, more natural (for me) brow shapes.
• Californication-binge on Netflix. David Duchovny - mm mm mm!
• Trying to save more money instead of shopping needlessly, but these Sam Edelman Petty Boots are calling out to meeeeeeeee.
• Greek yogurt with ranch dressing powder mix. Thank you Tiffany!!
• Leeloo flying and landing on my head over and over again to yell at me to bring him treats.
I find myself fixated on the most inane, unimportant things. It’s really annoying. I have to channel my energies towards more useful things. I miss when I used to be obsessed with finishing drawings. Or why don’t I get back into my art history books? Learn a language? I can’t seem to get back into it. But this helps. Spacing out to music and getting all introspective in the dark, Angela Chase style, is the best.
Currently a little bit fucked up from taking a pain killer and feeling fine. (Riding the crimson wave, amirite ladies? Clueless.)
So, PDX PDX PDX! I am crazy about that town and man if the job situation were better I would be on my way right now to move there.
It’s the first trip Jamie and I have taken together out of state, the first time we’ve ridden on a plane together. It was awesome. And kind of a good beginner trip to take with somebody, as so many eats/sights/activities are within a condensed area, extremely easy to get around. And I’m pretty proud of the amount of things we stuffed into 4 days, as well as a little r&r.
My favorites: that we went insane for every single food/drink/place we went to, nothing disappointed us, that my coffee cravings were fully and overly satisfied, no fights or arguments (that I can at least recall right now), and that basically we were goofing around every second we were there. And that Jamie did really well, considering he has an old man body and his feet and calves were sore by the first day.
One tidbit: Apparently there is a Portland figure who goes around riding a unicycle, wearing a kilt, and playing the bagpipes at the same time. I did not see him. But I did see a fairly good looking hipster male with long curly hair, wearing some flashy leggings, sitting on the street in a homeless fashion with pink bunny ears on.